Holiday Surf Lessons – Solitary Islands Surf School
Can you imagine yourself riding a wave on the beautiful Coffs Coast?
Our popular Holiday surfing lessons will get 1st timers safely up and onto their first wave before they have time to worry about falling off. For more experienced or holiday surfers we can take your surfing to new levels of confidence. Designed for anyone who wants to give surfing a try or to develop new skills we promise to give you an authentic taste of surfing, useful safety information about waves and the beach, and a smile that you won’t be able to wipe off for hours!
Only available during school holidays.
Outside school holidays try our Coffs Coast Surfing Experience available all year round!! A premium surf lesson at an affordable price!
Choose from any one of the following 4 local beaches when you book into a lesson: Woolgoolga Beach; Emerald Beach; Sawtell Beach; or Darlington Beach (Arrawarra). You can book as many sessions as you like, but make it quick as they fill up FAST!
3 Lesson PackageMOST POPULAR
5 Lesson Package
My Daughter and I have been using Solitary Islands Surf school every week for 3 years, they have amazing coaches and Darryn is always so lovely and helpful! I always recommend them to anyone interested in learning to surf, Mums and Dads as well as the kids!
- Woolgoolga 9am-10am (Everyday NSW and QLD School Holidays) 10.15am-11.15am (NSW Holidays)
- Emerald Beach 8.15am-9.15am (Selected days during NSW and QLD School Holidays)
- Darlington Beach 10am-11am or 1.30pm-2.30pm (Selected days during NSW and QLD School Holidays)
- Sawtell Beach (Selected days and times during both NSW and QLD school holidays – see booking calendar)
If you are planning to experience surfing for the very first time, this is the perfect lesson for you! Or if you’re looking to improve your surfing, Make new friends in a fun safe environment while learning essential ocean awareness this lesson is also for you.
We will provide you with the following when you arrive for your lesson:
- Rash Shirt
- Professional Instruction from our experienced surf coaches
What to Bring
- Drinking water
- Your booking voucher (printed or on your phone)
- A HUGE smile!!…